Established in 1909, Honey New Zealand's honey products are unique and natural as the land they come from and testament to our philosophy–nature's best from New Zealand. Honey New Zealand's focus remains on providing customers with the opportunity to enjoy a premium natural product.
Honey New Zealand. As nature intended
Honey New Zealand Quality Assurances:
- Independent lab tested: Every batch of honey is independently laboratory tested to guarantee ratings; Independent laboratory testing determines the UMF® value after the honey is packed; The UMF® grading system appraises natural markers found in Manuka honey and assures purity and quality.
- Scientific certification of origin by Oritain
- True to label honey
- Traceability – from hive to pot;Every batch can be traced back to the original specific hives.
- Produced under approved certification
Honey New Zealand is a licensed member of UMFHA (Unique Manuka Factor Honey Association). Licence Number: 1043
- Oritain has collected, analysed and archived samples of Honey New Zealand batches of Manuka honey and determined their very own origin fingerprints.
- Oritain can compare any honey samples to these specifications to determine if the product is true to origin.
- Products bearing a genuine Oritain 'Proven Origin' Trustmark can be verified to see if they are consistent with origin claims.